Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.
You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
|English to Bulgarian translations [Non-PRO]|
|English term or phrase: For this game, I have chosen to provide solutions to most of the more difficult|
|For this game, I have chosen to provide solutions to most of the more difficult|
puzzles you will encounter. This is not a step by step walk-through. Most
likely, such a document would become redundant and unwelcome. To sum up the
smaller details, please do the following:
* Always listen to and save every telephone message
* pick up everything possible (notes, items, objects etc.)
* use common sense
One of the best tips I can offer on this game is to READ THE MANUAL! Everyone
hates doing this but, in this case, it is very important….so do it. Please also
keep in mind that the music videos (which are discussed later) contain
exclusive clues to some of the game's puzzles. I strongly suggest that you
watch these videos a few times (at least).
I'm in the Motel Lobby…What do I do?
* Get your 1st bahos stick from the "jack in the box" by ringing the bell
* Read the note in the #6 mail slot behind the desk and note Pearl's phone
(555-6312). Call the number.
* Read the insurance letter on the desk
* Read the bible in the desk drawer
* notice the razor (you can't take it) in another drawer
* purchase some batteries from the vending machine (after you find a
quarter in Phil's Market-See question below)
* Take the odd shaped object from the bottom, right drawer. You'll need
this piece in the library (see that section for more information).
* take the used chewing gum from the ash tray
* stick some gum over the red light on the TV (see below for reason)
* This is also a good time to watch the music videos on the TV (use gum
What do I do in the Motel Rooms?
In Room #5
* Listen to all your phone messages
* Listen to the radio stations
* use your key to open your locked truck. Get the video cassette from the
trunk and look at the various papers in there too.
* Watch the video cassette in the VCR
* You will find a bahos stick in one of the dresser drawers (It appears
their later in the game so check it often.
* Notice the picture of the griffin over the dresser (this is a clue to a
* Get the bahos stick from the bottom dresser drawer (It's not there at the
beginning of the game. You must first call Dark Cloud on the phone before
it will show up here. Refer to the section below on the Cafe). Here is
the corresponding petroglyph puzzle solution for this bahos stick:
In Room #6
* Get the crow bar from the floor
* Listen to the phone messages
* look through the wallet on the dresser
* You might find a chess piece in one of the dresser drawers. These chess
pieces are used on a puzzle in the gas station. There are four pieces to
find and the appear to be scattered randomly throughout Cyclone
* You can NOT do anything with the camera on the floor.
Every time I click on a TV, I get "transported" someplace! Why?
Every television set in Cyclone (except in the two motel rooms) has a red light
on its upper left corner. This light is hypnotizing and should be avoided. Use
the used chewing gum from the motel lobby to cover these lights. You'll then be
able to watch Trip Cyclone music videos etc. and get important hints.
What are all these numbers I keep seeing on papers?
Numbers such as 1-9-18-8-3 are actually codes. You'll see these numbers in
several location in the game such as on the letter from your trunk in the motel
and in Wendy's notebook. The code is a variation of the alphabet. Each code
number represents its alpha equivalent LESS FOUR. For example: The number 18
would translate to the letter N. 18-4=14. N is the 14th letter in the alphabet.
The following chart is the completed code listing.
| * | * | * | * | * | * | * | * | * | * | * | * | * | * | * | * | * | * | * | * | * | * | * | * | * | * |
| A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z |
| * | * | * | * | * | * | * | * | * | * | * | * | * | * | * | * | * | * | * | * | * | * | * | * | * | * |
| 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |
Therefore, the above code (1-9-18-8-3) would translate to "WENDY"
Where do I find these Bahos Sticks and how many are there?
The sticks are located all over the town of Cyclone (usually hidden by
puzzles). You'll get your first stick from the front desk of the motel. Ring
the bell on the counter! Get the stick and take it to the canyon. Don't forget
to notice the shape of the symbol on the box which the bahos was in. You'll
need to find the same shape inside the canyon.
There are a total of 12 Bahos sticks to find.
I've got a Bahos Stick but I don't know what to do with it.
You must bring your stick into Devil's Mouth Canyon. You can see the location
of the canyon from your map.
I keep getting killed in Devil's Mouth Canyon. Help!
Each of the 12 Bahos sticks has a corresponding symbol. The symbol for each
stick is always displayed close to the location of where you found the stick.
When you get to the Canyon with your stick, find the same (or similar) symbol
(called a "petroglyph") on one of the canyon's walls. A puzzle will appear
whenever you click on a corresponding petroglyph. The following is a picture of
the solution for your first petroglyph (for the bahos you found in the lobby of
the motel office).
Once you solve the petroglyph puzzle, proceed through the canyon until you find
a locked, wooden door (blue in color). Click on the box to the right of the
door to reveal a skull. Clicking on the skull will open the door to the altar.
If you fail to solve the petroglyph puzzles, the skull will not allow you
access to the altar room.
Always try to save your game at the mouth of the canyon because the petroglyphs
will try to steal your life essence. This makes it important for you to quickly
find and click on the petroglyph you're looking for.
These music videos don't seem to tell me anything.
Pay close attention to the actors. Their body language can show a lot. You may
also want to turn on the captioning feature so that you can see the lyrics.
I need help opening the warehouse door.
You will notice that there is one bar missing from the center of the puzzle.
You must find this bar before you can open the door (see above). Put the bar
from the CD case in its place on the door puzzle. Move the sliders to match the
position which were displayed to you on the paper from the CD. If you forgot
what they were, you can use the "flashback" feature on your menu bar. Each of
the bars in the puzzle will turn when you click on them.
What do I do in the warehouse?
There is a cassette tape hidden inside the cymbals. The tape has a recording of
Dark Cloud's chant. Use it with the cassette tape player (see Pearl's House
section for more information).
Go into the recording room and look through Olivia's notebook. Pay attention to
the chess board layout. This image will also be stored in your "flashback"
Look inside the van. Now you must solve the puzzle in the crate to get another
Bahos stick. Here is the solution to the marble puzzle inside the crate. This
solution was provided by Mona on the Sierra message board:
Number along the top, left to right, one through seven. And letters A through G
down the side, top to bottom. Move the marbles in the following order:
6G-3G, 1F-1C, 2A-5A, 7F-7G, 7G-6G, 7B-7F, 6E-7E (FREE), 7E-7B, 2C-2D (FREE),
2D-1D, 1D-1F, 5D-5E, 5E-7E (FREE), 2B-2D (FREE), 3B-3C (FREE), 5B-2B, 2B-2A,
5F-5B, 5B-2B, 4C-4B, 3F-5F, 6F-6D, 6D-5D, 6C-6E, 3C-6C, 3D-3B, 2D-3D, 2E-2C,
4E-4F (FREE), 6E-1E, 6C-6F, 6B-6E, 6E-4E, 4B-6B, 5A-5B, 2C-6C, 2F-2C, 2C-4C,
4F-2F, 3G-3F, 1E-2E, 1C-2C,
Here is the solution to the corresponding petroglyph puzzle:
What do I do with this $2.50 change I have?
You need to buy some batteries for your cassette player. You can buy the
batteries from the vending machine in the motel lobby. However, they cost
$2.75. You can find that extra quarter on the floor in the market store by the
cola machine. Once you get that extra quarter, add it to your other $2.50 by
viewing the change with the eye on your menu bar. Add the extra quarter to Your
$2.50 using this close-up view.
What do I do in Phil's Market Store?
* You need to get the 25 cent piece from the floor by the cola machine (see
* Click on one of the tiles on the windowsill to reveal a hidden token.
Take the token and insert it into the vending machine. Press the cola
buttons to get a mechanical, letter decoder. You will use the letter
decoder on information you get from the computer in the Safari Savings
and Loans building.
* Solve the egg puzzle in the cooler to get a Bahos stick. The following is
the egg puzzle solution and the corresponding petroglyph puzzle solution
for this bahos stick:
The white dots on each openings indicate how many spaces the egg will be
tossed. Your objective is to get the egg into the bottom, right opening. Use
these moves to solve the puzzle:
| * 1 | * | * 13 | * | * 14 | * | * |
| * 6 | * | * 7 | * | * | * 8 | * 5 |
| * | * | * | * | * | * | * |
| * 2 | * 3 | * | * | * | * | * 4 |
| * | * 16 | * 12 | * | * 15 | * 9 | * 17 |
| * | * | * | * | * | * | * |
| * | * | * 11 | * | * | * 10 | * 18 |
* If there is a rattle snake in a terrarium on the counter, come back to
the store later and it will be gone. Look inside the terrarium at the
yellow dish. Use the code on the dish to open the cash register on the
counter. Get the "S" piece from inside the cash register. This piece will
be used in the library later.
I'm in the Gas Station What do I do?
* Look at the paper on the wall which talks "black is the warrior from the
lands above." You must locate 4 various chess pieces from around Cyclone.
Collect them in your inventory until you have all four. Suggested places
to look are in the jail cell at the sheriff's office, in the card
catalogue at the library, in the mouth of the wooden bird in Pearl's
house and in the dresser drawers of the motel rooms.
* There is a chess board located in a drawer in the main part of the gas
station. Examine your chess pieces using the eye on your menu bar. Notice
that each piece is labeled with a position. Place the pieces on the board
according to the diagram in Olivia's notebook.
The drawer below this one will pop open. Read the note and take the screw
* Use the screwdriver to pry open the locked desk drawer
* Take the gas can from the desk drawer
* Click your gas can on the gas pump hose outside the gas station. It will
fill with diesel fuel. You will use this fuel in the mines.
* Click on the compressor unit in the garage part of the station. This
compressor is used to lift the car. Start the compressor by flipping up
the switch to the left of the gauge. You may then spin the handle until
the pressure reaches 230 (you can spin the wheel in both directions to
get the proper setting). This compressor will NOT work until you complete
the chess puzzle in the other part of the gas station. Once you have the
proper pressure set, you may then pull the control lever at the opposite
side of the room to raise the car. You will find Dave's notebook under
the car. Read it and take the key for the church's donation box. Note:
You MUST watch the music videos for any of this to work. The number 230
was displayed in one of the videos on a car's license plate.
I'm in the Bakery What do I do?
* Listen to the phone messages
* Take the music box from the counter (its beside the telephone). Examine
the music box with the eye on your menu bar.
* Solve the donut puzzle in the large oven for a bahos stick. Pull the red
lever on the oven an then open the oven door to activate the puzzle. Here
is the solution for the donut puzzle and the corresponding petroglyph
Move the donut which is in position # 4 to position # 1
Move the donut which is in position # 6 to position # 9
Move the donut which is in position # 8 to position # 3
Move the donut which is in position # 2 to position # 5
Move the donut which is in position # 10 to position # 7
I'm in the Church What do I do here?
* Look at the donation box…It's locked. Use the key which you found in
Dave's notebook under the car in the garage (see the Gas Station section
for more information). Read the note in the donation back, The note will
be saved in your "flashback."
The picture is the solution for the locked door puzzle in the library (see the
Library section for more information).
* Click on the altar's pulpit to watch a Dark Cloud movie
* Look at the shoes in the office
* look at the check book in the desk drawer (it will be saved in
* Notice the dynamite in the desk drawer
* Listen to the phone messages
* Take the cross symbol from the desk drawer (this will be used in the
* Look at the picture on the wall
* Complete the bingo ball puzzle to get a bahos stick. Simply move the
balls around in their paths until you have them in numeric order
(1,2,3,4…). Completing this puzzle will give you a bahos stick. Here is
the corresponding petroglyph puzzle solution:
I'm in the Cafe…What do I?
* Take the flower from the vase on the counter
* Look at the menu and get the computer disk (5.25"…hahahaha!)
* One of the pictures on the wall is "hot." Click on the picture and look
at Olivia's drawing which is hidden under the back matting of the picture
(drawing will be saved in your "flashback"). This drawing is the solution
to a puzzle in the cemetery.
* Get the small piece of finger-printed paper off the weird figure on the
* Light the candle on one of the dinning tables with one of your matches
(found in Burt's trailer behind the paining of Norah). Hold the
finger-printed piece of paper up to the flame to reveal Dark Cloud's
phone number (hay, everybody has a phone!). Get to a phone and call Dark
Cloud (the number is 555-9547)
* Get the "flamingo" keys which are hanging on the wall across from the
stove. These keys are to Pearl's house.
* In the office, read the ledger and the note from Burt inside the ledger.
Listen to the phone messages (if any). Look at the photos in the draw and
the satellite TV contract.
I found a flower in the Cafe. What do I do with it?
This is described in one of the music videos. Go to the cemetery and place the
flower in its place on the statue (with wings). Now click on each one of her
toes from left to right. The toes will bend when you click on them. If they do
not bend when click, then you have not watched all the videos! Go to your
nearest TV and watch the videos again. An opening will appear at the base of
the statue after you click the toes. Take the bar from the CD case and make
note of the paper diagram on the CD case. These items will be used at the
I'm in the Cemetery. What do I do?
* Use the flower from the Cafe as described above
* Read the headstones (two of them can be clicked on)
* Go to the Mausoleum at the far end of the cemetery. Pay close attention
to the inscription on the "head stone." The date of death is important to
solve another puzzle.
* Complete the picture puzzle by rotating and moving the pieces around. The
end result should look like Olivia's drawing which you can find in the
cafe. This is what it looks like:
I found this puzzle to be difficult even with knowing what it should look like.
After you finish the puzzle, a door at the bottom of the mausoleum will open.
Inside you will find the rock covered body of Norah. Read the inscription.
Nothing else can be done in this room (seems like a lot of work for nothing!
However, near the end of the game, the key to Max's INSIDE door (not the front
gate or front door) will be placed in this mausoleum for you to retrieve (see
the section on Max's Cave for more information).
I'm at the Barber Shop. What do I?
* Click on the spinning barber shop pole. Look the coded message from the
base of the pole. The note will be saved in your "flashback." The
decryption key can be found in Wendy's notebook which is inside Pearl's
house (See section on Pearl's House for more information)Translated, this
note reads: "LYLES CYMBALS." See the above section on the Warehouse for
* Solve the sliding door puzzle to get access to the barber shop. This
puzzle is exactly the same as the one on the bakery door.
* Click on the barber's chair and listen to Dark Cloud's message.
* Notice the pictures on the walls and the TV contract on the counter.
* Notice the silver coin and the button on the floor by the statue.
* Solve the spider puzzle in the sink by first turning on the taps. Notice
how one of the spiders drops down into the sink. You objective is to get
your little fellow safely to her egg sack at the top of the screen. This
puzzle seems to get reconfigured with each new game. This makes an
all-out solution VERY difficult. However, you should be able to get
through this puzzle with most of your sanity intact if you get a little
practice…If all else fails, use the "solve" feature from your
* Get your bahos stick. Here is the solution to the corresponding
I'm at Pearl Larson's house. What do I?
* The door to get in will be locked when you first get here. You must use
the keys from the cafe (see the notes on the Cafe for instructions) to
unlock the door.
* Read Wendy's notebook carefully…its in the oven. Notice the character
decoder sketches. These sketches will allow you to decode the image from
the base of the barbershop pole (see barber shop section for me
* In Pearl's bedrrom, take the chess piece from the mouth of the wooden
toucan on the dresser (see section on the Gas Station for more
information on the chess pieces).
* Read the letter and look at the photo in the dresser drawer.
* In Pearl's basement, look at the photo on the end-table.
* Take the cassette tape player from the blue suitcase. Insert the cassette
tape (from the warehouse) into the tape player. Insert the batteries from
the vending machine in the motel lobby and listen to the recording (its
Dark Cloud's chant). Read your game manal to learn how to combine items.
* Play the bat puzzle by clicking on the hanging, green, bat-like object.
Here is the solution to the bat puzzle and to the corresponding
I'm at Burt's Trailer. What do I?
* Just before you go in the door, stop and click on the area under the
trailer to the right of the door. User the crow bar which you picked up
in room #6 of the motel room to pry the metal plate open. Take the key to
the safe deposit box (this was mentioned in a letter from Burt to Pearl
in the Cafe's ledge).
* Look at the dart board, read the note by the grocery bag on the counter,
read the letter under the can with the paint brushes in it, look at the
three items under the door's mail slot.
* Take the safe combination template from the "recipe" box in the cupboard.
You will use this in the Savings and Loans building.
* Take the false, half piece of Ianyi from the top shelf of the cupboard by
* Look at the painting of Norah Wharton (if its still there) and take the
match book from the back side of the painting.
* Opening the wardrobe will cause you to lose some life essence as you get
attacked by a swarm of bees. Use the torch you found in the mine tunnel
(see Mine Tunnel section for more information) to smoke the bees
away…don't forget to light the torch with your match first! (click on the
wardrobe WITH the torch).
* Solve the rolling cube puzzle to get a bahos stick. Here is the solution
for the corresponding petroglyph puzzle:
I'm in the Sheriff's Office. What do I?
* Read the two missing person's reports in the basket on the desk and look
at the attached items.
* Listen to the phone messages.
* Click on the broken radio
* Look the accident report from the file cabinet (notice the date of
death). This is saved in your "flashback."
* Read the bulletin board items.
* Get the desk drawer key from the horn of the bull's skull in the card
* Look at the jail cell door. Notice the number in the center of the
puzzle. Use the book in the upper, right drawer of the desk to solve the
puzzle (use the key from the skull to open the drawer). The number on the
cell door corresponds to the page number in the book. Use the same
positions as illustrated on that page on the cell door.
* Look at the message Burt left on the cell wall. Notice the bucket and the
magazine on the bed.
* You may find a chess piece in the cell (refer to the section on the Gas
Station for more information on the chess pieces).
* Play the card puzzle. It has been suggested that players videotape the
this part of the game. In this manner, you can replaying the card shuffle
on your camcorder until you are sure where the cards have been placed. I
simply suggest that you place the cards on the table in order like this:
| * A | * K | * Q |
| * J | * 10 | * 8 |
| * 6 | * 5 | * 2 |
Write the same thing on a piece of paper and hold your paper up o the monitor.
As the cards are shuffled, there is enough time to quickly place a connecting
line to the cards which are switched. Of course, you can always use your own
memory! (yeah right!).
* Get your bahos stick after you finish the card puzzle. Here is the
solution to the corresponding petroglyph puzzle:
I got a message from Norah's ghost about choosing my enemy. What do I do now?
* You must choose the correct symbol from the ones which she displays to
you. The correct one is shaped like an "open book." The symbol
corresponds to Max Wharton. You must go to Max's cave (see your map).
There is a small, odd-colored rock in front of Max's Cave gate. Click on
the rock and take the key from inside (you must first get the message
from the ghost or there will be no key in the rock).
I'm at Max's Cave. What do I do here?
* Get the key from the rock as described above.
* Use the key to open the front gate
* Now you must solve the puzzle on Max's front door. Arrange the sticks so
that they represent the date of Norah's death BACKWARDS which was August
22, 1992. Hear is my the solution:
The first tile is 2
The second and third tiles are 9
The fourth tile is 1
The fifth and sixth tiles are 2
The seventh tile is 8
* Look at the books on the shelf
* Look at all the pictures etc. in the work area.
* Place the music box (which is found in the bakery) on the table to the
right of the computer keyboard. Once it's in place, click on it.
* Now click on the computer and you will type out Norah's message to Max
* The other door in Max's cave is locked. Once you type in Norah's message
on the computer, go to the cemetery and she will speak to you again.
* Go to the mausoleum in the cemetery and pick up the key to Max's inside
* Open Max's inside door with the key from the mausoleum.
* In the now-unlocked room, look at all the stuff on the table and take the
broken half of Ianyi. This half is the real thing. The one in your
inventory (from Burt's trailer) is a fake.
I'm in the Library. What do I do here?
* There may be a chess piece in one of the card catalogue drawers. You need
the chess pieces to complete the puzzle in the gas station (see that
section for more information).
* Upstairs, look at all the neat stuff in the display cases and read the
newspapers on the table and on the floor. You will find TWO books on the
shelves in this section of the library. One is a useless book entitles
"Strange and Unusual Facts about the American South West" and the other
book is entitled "Symbols and Masks." This second book is important for
one of the final puzzles in the game.
* Go downstairs in the library and click on the bookshelves. They will
topple down on you. Read the book which gets dropped on the floor by the
stairs. It is entitled "The Ianyi Stone."
* Back up the stairs, walk over to the small area to the right of the
locked door. Find the hole in the wall and look through.
* Go to the locked door in the center of the library and insert the four
pieces which you obtain from the Church, Phil's Market, Safari Saving and
Loan, and the Cyclone Motel lobby.
* In the this room you will find the second key to Burt's safe deposit box.
It's on the floor.
* Look that the picture on the wall…notice the hole?
I'm at Safari Davings and Loans. What do I do here?
* You must unlock the door. Once again, the solution can be found in one of
the videos. You need to enter 3 sets of 3 numbers. Each set of three
numbers you enter will be totaled. Your first three numbers should be: 8,
1, 2. Your second set of numbers should be: 7, 5, 0. Your third set of
numbers should be: 6, 4, 3. These numbers add up to 11, 12 and 13
respectively (as seen in the video).
* There is a puzzle to the left of the main door. You need to flip the
tiles over to reproduce the same picture in color. You will be awarded an
ancient hammer. Use the hammer to smash the clay pot on the counter
(beside the computer). Your bahos stick is inside the pot. Here is the
solution for the corresponding petroglyph puzzle:
* Look at the 2 papers on the floor (one from a newspaper and another one
about "projected earnings").
* Listen to any phone messages.
* Go to the garbage can behind the counter and piece together the torn up
* Pay close attention to the small, animal pictures on the walls. Note
that, in the pictures, there are: 5 hyenas, 4 elephants, 1 tiger, 5
zebras and 3 impalas.
* There is small, wall safe behind the counter under a framed newspaper
clipping. Click on the "picture" and unlock the safe by entering the
number of each animal depicted in the pictures around the business. The
animals are represented by their footprints. From top to bottom they are:
tiger, hyena, elephant, impala, zebra. Enter the number of each of the
animals as indicated above and then turn the handle to open the safe.
* In the safe get the small, gray object (this is for the locked door in
the library), read the note and look at the combination book.
* Go to the large vault and note the two character code which is displayed
on the dial (for example: my code was "7E"). Now go back to the small,
wall safe and open the combination book. Place your combination decoder
(which you picked up from the recipe box in Burt's trailer) on the page
which was indicated on the vault's dial (page 7 in my case). The letter
following the page number represents the direction you should turn your
decoder card (East in my case). Using the 7E example, I would place my
decoder card on page 7 of the code book and I would then turn the decoder
card so that the notch in the card is facing to the east (or right).
Click on the small picture of the zebra to turn the card. The numbers
which appear in the opening of the decoder card represent the vault's
* Use the combination from the combination book to open the vault.
* Go into the vault and find safe box number 32B. Insert your two keys to
open Burt's safe deposit box. One of the keys was found under Burt's
trailer and the other was found in the library's locked room.
* Take the bottle of sand and the video tape. Watch the video tape in your
room at the motel.
* Insert the computer disk (which was found inside the menu at the Cafe)
into the computer (duh!). If you watched the videos closely you will be
able to enter the user name and password. However, I'll spell it out for
you: The user name is "LYLE" and the password is: "AIVILO". AIVILO
spelled backwards is Olivia. At the end of the video, the band members
spelled out the word "Lyle" with their bodies (and Lyle was pointing at
* You are provided with the following string of letters from the computer
Use the decoder which you obtained from the pop vending machine in Phil's
market to decode these letters (see the section of Phil's market for more
information). However (if you're too lazy) the translated message is: DAY OF
HER DEATH (and some trailing letters). This refers to the date of Norah's death
which can be seen on her head stone in the cemetery and on the accident report
from the cop shop (August 22, 1992). You'll need this date to get into Max's
cave (see the section on Max's cave for more information).
I'm at Mine. What do I do here?
* Pour your gas into the elevator motor / generator (see the section of the
Gas Station for more information.
* Get the bahos stick from inside the elevator car. Here is the
corresponding petroglyph puzzle solution:
* Take the elevator down into the mine and get the unlit torch…it's down
there, trust me. You use the torch in the wardrobe in Burt's trailer (see
that section for details).
* For further information on the mines, please see the section below
regarding the ending of the game.
I've put all the bahos in place but now the spirit wants to hear the words!
Play the tape recording of the chant into the black hole in front of the altar.
Please help me with the ending of the game!
Once you have all the prayer sticks (bahos) in place and you have one real half
and one fake half of Ianyi you may proceed back into the canyon towards the
altar. When you get to the skull, you'll find it has been destroyed. However,
there is another way to get to the altar (you can see it on the map!). Pay
close attention to the symbols which Norah's ghost offers you. They should be:
STAR, SPIDER, BREATH, RAIN CLOUD
Refer to your symbols chart in "flashback" to see what each of this symbols
Go down in the mine. You will find a large, open area with a ladder in it. Go
up the ladder and solve the symbols puzzle. Press the symbols which Norah told
you in the same order (should be as above). You will be carted across the mine
to the back entrance to the altar.
Once you get to the altar, SAVE YOUR GAME. Shivers 2 has three different
endings. Saving your game here is the best way to experience all three endings
without too much trouble.
* Talk to the spirit using the cassette over the black hole in the floor.
* Pour your sand on the sand paining on the floor
Now you must decide what you think you should do. The following is the most
correct path to take. Notice that Dark Cloud has the other true half of Ianyi
around his neck.
* Insert your FAKE half of Ianyi into its place in the altar. Dark Cloud
will put his half in too.
* When Dark Cloud bends over the hole to talk to the spirit, grab your fake
half of Ianyi back and replace it with the real half (the real one is the
half with the white markings).
* You must now complete one final puzzle the Ianyi puzzle. You life essence
gets drained as you are trying to solve this puzzle so you must act
* The object of the puzzle is to direct the beam of light through all of
the diamond shaped crystals and back into the other receptacle by
repositioning the / shaped mirrors.
If you need more life essence, you may look around the cavern and mine for
special petroglyphs. These special petroglyphs are shaped like simple swirls.
Clicking on them will give you a big boost of life. Don't use these swirls
until you really need them (like at the end of the game).
The other two ending involve giving your Ianyi half to either Dark Cloud or
I hope you have found this document useful and informative. I always welcome
your feedback, suggestions, corrections, questions and comments. Please feel
free to send email to me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For this game, I have chosen to provide solutions to most of the more difficult
puzzles you will encounter.
Za tazi igra reshih da dam resheniya na povecheto po-slozhni zagadki koito shte vi se sreshnat.
|Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)|
Return to KudoZ list
KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.
Search millions of term translations