Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.
You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
00:16 Oct 28, 2004
English to Chinese translations [PRO] Tech/Engineering - Computers: Software
English term or phrase:are here to stay.
Whether you wait for grid open standards to coalesce, use some of the tools now available or build your own tools, chances are that what you'll experience is an "80 percent solution" — a tool or framework that will get you most of the way, leaving the last 20 percent up to you. In most cases though, this might be enough to make a foray into grid computing more than worth it. are here to stay. What are the blessings and curses of a dotcom world?