Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.
You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
08:57 Aug 4, 2001
English to Dutch translations [Non-PRO] Tech/Engineering
English term or phrase:vliegtuigtermen
Ik ben een film met nogal veel vliegtuigtermen aan het vertalen. Kan iemand mij helpen?
* Did you run the one engine landing checklist?
* vector for downwind
* we're going to stay at flaps fifteen.
* opening hydraulic interconnect
* a flight engineer (boordwerktuigkundige is zo'n omslachtig woord,)
* the engineer panel
* the pilote, the first and second officer
* Winds are now at three six zero degrees at 48 knots. Gusts to 65.
* the base commander (leider van een vliegtuigbasis)
* the minimum descent altitude.
* Bij het landen zeggen ze: Flap override warning on.
* a microburst
* the cargo supervisor
* We are depressurised. (Ze zijn aan het dalen)
Explanation: Your list is to long to be answered. Each question posted SHOULD contain only one term (with apropriate context) as the answers are meant to be entered into ProZ glossary. Post each term separately and all your quesions will be answered.
Davorka Grgic Local time: 06:51 Native speaker of: Croatian, Spanish PRO pts in pair: 63