KudoZ home » English to Finnish » Mechanics / Mech Engineering

Toggle Anchor

Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
21:15 Aug 31, 2010
This question was closed without grading. Reason: Answer found elsewhere

English to Finnish translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Mechanics / Mech Engineering / a component of a Personal Fall Arrest System
English term or phrase: Toggle Anchor
It is a reusable anchor point for horizontal, vertical, or overhead applications. The Toggle Anchor is designed for use in a steel flange or plate
EL Cavanaugh
New Zealand


Return to KudoZ list

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search