KudoZ home » English to Finnish » Tech/Engineering

splice gauge

Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
08:15 May 28, 2002
This question was closed without grading. Reason: No acceptable answer

English to Finnish translations [PRO]
English term or phrase: splice gauge
Filmien käsittelyssä. Tämän näköinen laite http://www.pluspublications.com/NoritsuWebPix/Splicegauge.ht... Mitä se tekee ja mikä sen nimi on?
Timo Lehtilä
Local time: 12:59


Return to KudoZ list

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search