French translation: terrains/environnements propices/favorables quelconques
Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.
You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
06:03 Oct 25, 2007
English to French translations [PRO] Biology (-tech,-chem,micro-)
English term or phrase:indifferent co-founders
If we stop for a second and reflect on its characteristics, we can observe many analogies with neoplastic disease. The most evident are:
1) ubiquitous attachment—no organ or tissue is spared;
2) the constant absence of hyperpyrexia;
3) sporadic and indirect involvement of the differential tissues;
4) invasiveness that is almost exclusively of the focal type;
5) progressive debilitation;
6) refractivity to any type of treatment;
7) proliferation facilitated by multiplicity of indifferent co-founders;
8) Symptomatological basic configuration with structure tending to the chronic.
Je ne propose pas de traduction (je travaille FR>ANG) mais ma compréhension de l'anglais est que comme le cancer, où chaque cellule du tumour pourrait fonder une nouvelle tumeur, chaque candida pourrait indifféremment fonder un nouveau foyer d'infection.