KudoZ home » English to French » Computers: Software

splitter panel


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
07:06 Sep 23, 2007
This question was closed without grading. Reason: Answer found elsewhere

English to French translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Computers: Software
English term or phrase: splitter panel
Use this property to specify the visual appearance of the Splitter Panel when the users selects it and drags it to resize the splitter panel

Je n'ai pas trouvé dans les glossaires MS, je pensais à panneau de séparation ?
Local time: 16:49

Discussion entries: 4


Return to KudoZ list

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search