KudoZ home » English to French » Computers (general)

rest the insertion point over the balloon

Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
07:04 Jan 21, 2008
This question was closed without grading. Reason: Other

English to French translations [PRO]
Computers (general)
English term or phrase: rest the insertion point over the balloon
Insert a comment
Select the text or item you want to comment on, or click at the end of the text. Click on Comment in the Insert menu. Type the comment text into the balloon or Reviewing Pane. Rest the insertion point over the balloon to display the name of the reviewer. To respond to a comment, click inside the balloon, then click on Comment on the Insert menu.

L'Aide de Microsoft donne : positionner le point d'insertion sur la bulle, mais je trouve cela étrange.
N'est-ce-pas tout simplement : positionner le curseur sur la bulle ??? Merci !
Local time: 17:58

Discussion entries: 8


Return to KudoZ list

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search