KudoZ home » English to French » Construction / Civil Engineering

shear tab or fin


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
17:25 Mar 15, 2008
This question was closed without grading. Reason: Answer found elsewhere

English to French translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Construction / Civil Engineering
English term or phrase: shear tab or fin
Les types de "shear connection" : "double angle, through plate, unstiffened seat, single angle, stiffened seat, tee, single plate (shear tab or fin". Merci d'avance pour vos suggestions
Local time: 21:45

Discussion entries: 3


Return to KudoZ list

Changes made by editors
Mar 15, 2008:
Kudoz queueIn queue » Public

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search