KudoZ home » English to French » Electronics / Elect Eng



Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
21:01 Jun 26, 2007
This question was closed without grading. Reason: No acceptable answer

English to French translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Electronics / Elect Eng
English term or phrase: 8-pass
This 24'' griddle features an 8-pass, 1600-watt heating element
Description d'une table de cuisson
Local time: 07:15

Summary of answers provided
5 +1(serpentin à) 8 spirales
Alain Berton

Discussion entries: 4



1 hr   confidence: Answerer confidence 5/5 peer agreement (net): +1
(serpentin à) 8 spirales


Alain Berton
Local time: 13:15
Native speaker of: Native in FrenchFrench
PRO pts in category: 50

Peer comments on this answer (and responses from the answerer)
agree  Tony M: It's not a 'plaque', Alain, it's a griddle; I understand that as being a flat metal cooking surface, heated from underneath by an element (like you have in an oven, for ex.) — more along the lines of a 'pierrade'. I may be wrong, of course!
1 min
  -> Mouais. Une plaque en WWWW, qui pourrait inventer ça ? ;)
Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)
The asker has declined this answer

Return to KudoZ list

Changes made by editors
Jun 26, 2007 - Changes made by Tony M:
Field (specific)Furniture / Household Appliances » Electronics / Elect Eng
Jun 26, 2007 - Changes made by Tony M:
Field (specific)Other » Furniture / Household Appliances

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search