KudoZ home » English to French » Engineering (general)

flat thread rolling die

Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
10:11 Feb 21, 2006
This question was closed without grading. Reason: Answer found elsewhere

English to French translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Engineering (general)
English term or phrase: flat thread rolling die
In a list of tools.
Tom Bishop
Local time: 05:55

Summary of answers provided
4Outil/matrice de roulage de filet (à plat)
3Filiere roulante a filet plat
Lisa Laplante

Discussion entries: 1



11 mins   confidence: Answerer confidence 4/5Answerer confidence 4/5
Outil/matrice de roulage de filet (à plat)

Outil/matrice de roulage de filet ( à plat)
(contrairement au circulaire)

Native speaker of: Native in FrenchFrench, Native in Farsi (Persian)Farsi (Persian)
PRO pts in category: 12
Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)

7 days   confidence: Answerer confidence 3/5Answerer confidence 3/5
Filiere roulante a filet plat

I think this correctly describes the die, though I couldn't match it on Google.

Lisa Laplante
United States
Local time: 00:55
Works in field
Native speaker of: Native in EnglishEnglish
Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)

Return to KudoZ list

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search