Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.
You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
08:25 Dec 15, 2005
English to French translations [PRO] Social Sciences - Government / Politics
English term or phrase:fuel protester
Quelqu'un peut-il m'aider à traduire les mots suivants ?
* tent (the beginning of deep trouble not only for the big tent in east London)
* once-glearing (kicks ... into the once-gleaming façade) - mon idée : reluisante et unique
* tin ear (tin ear for democracy)
* plate-throwing phase - mon idée : phase de siège éjectable
* fuel protester - mon idée : manifestant routier
* faltering start - mon idée : faux départ ou départ hésitant
* from hell (he might benefit from this year from hell)
* all the stronger for that - mon idée : avec les pouvoirs pour ça
hi-see that you are new to asking questions. the rule is 1 term per question. you'll have to ask a separate question for each of the terms in your list.btw-you should add more context, ie what's the general topic and provide a full sentence in English :-