KudoZ home » English to French » IT (Information Technology)

reel-fed disconnect


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
12:44 Jun 27, 2007
This question was closed without grading. Reason: No acceptable answer

English to French translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - IT (Information Technology) / accessoires pour câbles
English term or phrase: reel-fed disconnect
Terminologie du client:
disconnect = cosse
reel-fed = à bobine/dévidoir

Quelques un des objets en question peuvent être zyeutés ici:

J'ai beau regarder, je ne vois point de ce qui pourrait ressembler à une bobine ou un dévidoir. Quelqu'un pourrait-il me donner une explication (ou une correction du terme français) ?
Geneviève Granger
Local time: 20:55

Summary of answers provided
4 -1cosses (conditionnées) en rouleau
Francis MARC

Discussion entries: 1



40 mins   confidence: Answerer confidence 4/5Answerer confidence 4/5 peer agreement (net): -1
cosses (conditionnées) en rouleau

cosses de raccordement électrique à branchement/débranchement glissé

Francis MARC
Local time: 21:55
Native speaker of: Native in FrenchFrench
PRO pts in category: 241
Notes to answerer
Asker: Tu as des références STP?

Peer comments on this answer (and responses from the answerer)
disagree  GILOU: ça serait roll-fed, je pense que le demandeur doit respecter la terminologie du client si c'est une TM ou un glossaire...
6 mins
Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)

Return to KudoZ list

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search