Plaintiffs hereby incorporate by reference Paragra
Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.
You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
21:44 Jul 12, 2000
English to French translations [PRO] Law/Patents
English term or phrase:Plaintiffs hereby incorporate by reference Paragra
(continued after "inclusive"), as if fully set forth herein.
2. tortious = nuisible? injuste?
3. exemplary (as in ~ damages) = exemplaire?
4. Release (as in Settlement & Purchase Agreement and Release)
5. BY this agreement = PAR cet accord?
6. foreign rights = droits etrangers?
7. in Paragraph 5 = au Paragraphe 5?
8. In direct and flagrant breach of ~
9. in pertinent part (as in "agreed in pertinent part as follows:)
10. to not ACT as an agent OF someone = ne pas SERVIR en tant qu'agent DE quelqu'un?
(words in caps are the ones I really need to check w/in the phrase)