Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.
You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
22:42 Jul 12, 2000
English to French translations [PRO] Law/Patents
English term or phrase:1. predecessor-in-interest
2. further investigation and discovery herein
3. non-party people
4. pp. (abbrevation for pages)
5. District of Columbia
6. (in) Rochester, New York = a Rochester a l'etat de New York? Ou peut-t'on dire simplement 'Rochester, New York' comme en anglais?
7 patent application = demande de brevet?
8. a written license agreement = un contrat de licence ecrit?
9. potential contractee = ? eventuel(le)?