Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.
You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
English to French translations [Non-PRO] Linguistics
English term or phrase:tough toenails
- I'd be happy to give Mr. Mars a check right now.
- On the condition...?
- Veronica relinquishes any future claim to the Kane estate.
- The contracts are prepared. All we need is her signature.
- Future claims? So, what? She slips and falls outside Kane Enterprises? Tough toenails?
- Now is a good time to protect your assets, with the Koontz witness coming forward.
- I'm sure you'll encourage her to do the right thing.