Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.
You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
English to French translations [Non-PRO] Linguistics
English term or phrase:sending device
Dans Starsky & Hutch :
- Now look, what we wanna do is to put a different kind of stone into your pouch. [instead of diamonds]
- Box. Starsk.
- Yeah. This here is called a bug.
- That looks like a sending device.
- Yes, well we call it a bug.
- A bug.
- That's very imaginative of you but I just can't go along
- Why not?
- There's a sanctity to our box. And a most cardinal law
about our box is that nothing foreign goes in it.