Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.
You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
English to French translations [PRO] Linguistics / cabinet d'avocats
English term or phrase:second chair
- We've come to you as a united front because we think it's time.
- For what?
- A month ago, you fired tom.
- Don't tell me a story.Tell me what you want.
- Appoint a new second chair.
- Since tom's left, there's been a leadership vacuum. Felicia and I have discussed it at length. And we'd like to know if you're amenable to us sharing the position.
- I'm not. My second chair is indispensable to me. That person is my eyes and ears. The job is all consuming. I'll appoint one when someone's earned it.
Comment peut-on appeler cette position / ce poste dans un cabinet d'avocats ? merci pour votre aide.