Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.
You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
English to French translations [Non-PRO] Linguistics
English term or phrase:You really are 8
- Hard to believe those girls running out.
- Don't make me try and feel better.
- What with you being so bratty and immature.
- Good. You weren't.
- And even sometimes a little charming, especially when you're not talking about Summer.
- I know. I just--
- And knowing is half the battle, so perhaps there's a little hope for you yet.
- You want to get ice cream or something?
- Ice cream as a nightcap.
- You really are 8.
- And three-quarters.
- Let's go.