Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.
You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
06:01 Sep 3, 2006
This question was closed without grading. Reason: Answer found elsewhere
English to French translations [PRO] Social Sciences - Management / Safety checks in swimming pool
English term or phrase:Hospitality FOH & BOH
Ensure all walkways and areas are free from any potential to cause harm
(Hazards) You should check the following:
- Carpets, for lifted edges, trailing cables, uneven floors, lifted paving,
- Slippery floors, especially at club entrance, will need ‘caution signs, stairs in poor condition, low ceilings/beams clearly marked
- Obstacles which members or colleagues could injure themselves on
- Facility to dispose of broken glass safely & separately.
- Work environment – lighting, ventilation, heating, workstations/tills all OK