KudoZ home » English to French » Mechanics / Mech Engineering

bump shift technology

Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
21:27 Jun 27, 2007
English to French translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Mechanics / Mech Engineering
English term or phrase: bump shift technology
Je sais que la question a déjà été posée, mais la réponse ne semble pas appropriée ici. Des suggestions?

With this technology one can put the gearshift lever located in the cab to the forward position and then bump the gearshift lever to the right to increase gears and bump the gearshift lever to the left to decrease forward gears.
France Mercier
Local time: 17:29


Return to KudoZ list

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search