French translation: meuler la zone jusqu\'au métal nu
Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.
You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
English to French translations [PRO] Tech/Engineering - Mechanics / Mech Engineering
English term or phrase:Grind area to blank metal.
Grease, oil, rust and other interfering deposits and residues to be removed from the damaged area.
1. *Grind area to blank metal.*
2. Clean area using deionised water.
3. Dry area using clean cloth.
4. Apply paint in the required RAL code by brush or roll.
5. Drying time approx. 30 min at normal room temperature
6. Cleaning of equipment spills etc. right after usage, clean with tapwater.
Je pense à "Poncer entièrement la zone" mais je ne suis pas certaine, qu'en pensez-vous ? Des suggestions ? Merci d'avance.