KudoZ home » English to French » Mechanics / Mech Engineering

Dip ring

Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
20:38 Feb 5, 2018
English to French translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Mechanics / Mech Engineering
English term or phrase: Dip ring

Je cherche à traduire "Dip rings" dans un manuel d'utilisation pour une tondeuse. J'ai trouvé "anneau d'égouttement/de déversement", mais je ne trouve pas beaucoup d'occurrences sur Google.

Qu'en pensez-vous ?

Merci de votre aide
Local time: 14:14

Discussion entries: 4


Return to KudoZ list

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search