KudoZ home » English to French » Other



Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
23:45 Apr 24, 2000
English to French translations [PRO]
English term or phrase: bottle-screws
used to secure containers ont ships decks
Jacqueline Kent

Summary of answers provided
naridoir (s)Louis RIOUAL



1 hr
ridoir (s)

also used for securing anchors etc

    any nautical dictionary , eg MOUILLERON
Local time: 21:37
PRO pts in pair: 434
Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)

Return to KudoZ list

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search