Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.
You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
English to French translations [PRO] Art/Literary - Sports / Fitness / Recreation / vélo
English term or phrase:distance races
- She was in a bicycle race, 50 miles. Finished 87th out of 160 starters.
- Sounds like a tune-up for one of those distance races.
- Fifty miles isn't a real distance?
- No, no, most of those races are over a hundred miles.
- Say, a hundred miles. How long does that take?
- Winning time? Let's see. Four and a half hours.