KudoZ home » English to French » Tech/Engineering

amplified computer speaker system


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
04:01 Nov 6, 2000
English to French translations [Non-PRO]
English term or phrase: amplified computer speaker system
the client want a short translation for this term. He also asks me another to write inch (") in french. I believe It stays the same. Could you confirm me. No use to answer after 6 o'clock.
Thanks a lot


Return to KudoZ list

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search