KudoZ home » English to French » Tech/Engineering


French translation: Pause / Attn

Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
11:15 Oct 29, 2002
English to French translations [Non-PRO]
Tech/Engineering / Windows
English term or phrase: BREAK
Raccourcis clavier (pour Windows 2000 Server).
Comment s'appelle la touche BREAK sur les claviers fr.? Le mien est allemand, c'est Pause/Unterr [Pause /Interrompre]

Merci beaucoup :)
Geneviève von Levetzow
Local time: 22:54
French translation:Pause / Attn
Sur le clavier français.
Selected response from:

Diana Donzelli-Gaudet
Local time: 22:54
Grading comment
Un grand merci!
4 KudoZ points were awarded for this answer

Summary of answers provided
5 +5Pause / Attn
Diana Donzelli-Gaudet

Discussion entries: 1



3 mins   confidence: Answerer confidence 5/5 peer agreement (net): +5
Pause / Attn

Sur le clavier français.

Diana Donzelli-Gaudet
Local time: 22:54
Native speaker of: Native in ItalianItalian, Native in FrenchFrench
PRO pts in pair: 135
Grading comment
Un grand merci!

Peer comments on this answer (and responses from the answerer)
agree  Nancy Bonnefond
11 mins

agree  Louise Dupont
4 hrs

agree  Paulette Racine Walden
5 hrs

agree  GILOU
6 hrs

agree  JCEC
13 hrs
Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)

Return to KudoZ list

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search