KudoZ home » English to French » Tech/Engineering

air valve cup


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
07:07 Feb 3, 2000
English to French translations [PRO]
English term or phrase: air valve cup
Plse translate into French the term "cup" in the following context : "Cycle speed of the remote pumps are controlled through air operated solenoids that send signals to the backside of the main air valve cups, causing them to shift."


Return to KudoZ list

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search