KudoZ home » English to French » Tech/Engineering



Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
03:26 Apr 11, 2001
English to French translations [Non-PRO]
English term or phrase: outfill
To complement Washington Square, you can integrate a custom-designed rug effect carpet - complete with border and outfill - into your hotel or office corridors.

Outfill - is the area of carpet that surrounds the border (to go under doors, etc.) Any help appreciated.
Could 'garniture' fit here?


Return to KudoZ list

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search