KudoZ home » English to French » Tech/Engineering

rod over


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
05:20 Jul 10, 2003
English to French translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering / metalworking & industrial equipment
English term or phrase: rod over
In a list of material & tools for metalworking and heavy machinery: "Dyna rod over"
Nicolas Boring

Summary of answers provided
1-Eugen Cojocaru

Discussion entries: 1



7 hrs   confidence: Answerer confidence 1/5Answerer confidence 1/5

could you give a more complex context, please? thank you

Eugen Cojocaru
Local time: 17:29
Native speaker of: Native in RomanianRomanian
PRO pts in pair: 22
Grading comment
Sorry I couldn't give more info. Thanks anyways.
Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)
The asker has declined this answer
Comment: Sorry I couldn't give more info. Thanks anyways.

Return to KudoZ list

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search