Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.
You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
English to French translations [Non-PRO] Tech/Engineering
English term or phrase:security control
In the event of an incident/accident:
• Stop work immediately.
• Act to prevent the situation getting worse but don’t put anyone else in danger.
• Report it to your ganger/foreman.
• Alert the emergency services (999) if they’re needed.
• Alert your Safety Advisor.
• Consider cordoning off the accident area, in order to preserve evidence.
• Alert security control/others as required.
mon pb est que on alerte une personne mais pas un 'contrôle de sécurité', je pensais donc traduire par 'le service de sécurité' mais ce n'est plus tout à fait pareil, merci pour vos suggestions et courage à ceux qui sont sous la pluie !