KudoZ home » English to French » Tech/Engineering

panel and panel group


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
15:11 Aug 9, 2000
English to French translations [Non-PRO]
English term or phrase: panel and panel group
PeopleSoft uses windows and panels with fields to enter data into these tables
If the panel is part of a panel group, clicking a panel tab takes you directly to the selected panel in the group


Return to KudoZ list

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search