Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.
You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
06:02 Oct 11, 2001
English to French translations [PRO] Tech/Engineering
English term or phrase:main drive-shaft wrench
1. Make sure that all containers left the machine.
2. Stop the machine as described.
3. Close the main steam, air, electricity and water supplies.
4. Take-off the guards of the infeed and discharge devices.
5. Clean these areas with a water pressure hose, if necessary the machine can be turned over by means of the main drive-shaft wrench. Make sure that all people are away from moving parts.
6. Clean also the infeed and discharge can transport systems.
7. Put all guards back in place