Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.
You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
|English to French translations [PRO]|
Tech/Engineering - Transport / Transportation / Shipping / transport
|English term or phrase: metal parking plate|
|Pre-Loading Procedure for Tankers at XXX :|
· Weighbridge ticket with product details to be issued at logistics reception.
· Cleaning certificate to be given by the driver to the transport planner, if reloading without cleaning,
details to be confirmed by the production planner.
· 5-MPH form to be read and signed at logistics reception.
· Driver to proceed at 5 – MPH to the resin plant.
· The driver needs to confirm product loading details with the duty shift manager, prior to loading.
· Hand/safety rail to left up.
· Lids to be cracked open, not wide open as rain water will contaminate product.
· Foot valve opened.
· Main inlet valve to be left open, draining into pail supplied by XXX. If reloading without cleaning,
inlet valve to be left closed unlocked with end cap left on.
· Metal parking plates are provided to prevent damage to road surface.
|Plaques de stationnement.|
Plaques est bien utilise dans plusieurs sens:
Plaque d'immatriculation, d'identite, plaque d'egout, plaque de four, de cheminee, plaque de blindage, plaque chauffante.
Mes excuses pour les accents.
Selected response from:
Local time: 10:49
2 KudoZ points were awarded for this answer
Return to KudoZ list
KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.
Search millions of term translations