KudoZ home » English to German » Engineering: Industrial

rabbit ear baffle


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
17:13 Oct 18, 2007
This question was closed without grading. Reason: No acceptable answer

English to German translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Engineering: Industrial / coater
English term or phrase: rabbit ear baffle
Die rabbit ear baffle ist eine Mischschaufel, die, wie der Name sagt, länglich und wie ein Hasenohr geformt ist. Ich wollte gerne wissen, ob es für diese Form einen konkreten Begriff gibt.

Local time: 03:41

Summary of answers provided
Matthias Brombach



3 hrs   confidence: Answerer confidence 2/5Answerer confidence 2/5

wenn sie denn so aussieht:
dann ist es eine Pflanzkelle...

Matthias Brombach
Local time: 04:41
Specializes in field
Native speaker of: Native in GermanGerman
PRO pts in category: 27
Notes to answerer
Asker: Leider nicht. Diese Mischschaufeln sind in einer Mischtrommel (Coater-Trommel) angeordnet, in der Produkte mit einer Substanz beschichtet werden. Sie sorgen für eine gründliche Durchmischung dieser Produkte und somit für einen gleichmäßigen Auftrag (Coating) des Beschichtungsmaterials (z. B. Zuckerlösung).

Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)

Return to KudoZ list

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search