KudoZ home » English to German » Engineering: Industrial

bar knob


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
English term or phrase:bar knob
German translation:Stangengriff
Entered by: Silke Blumbach
- Contribute to this entry
- Include in personal glossary

03:12 Jan 14, 2008
This question was closed without grading. Reason: Answer found elsewhere

English to German translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Engineering: Industrial
English term or phrase: bar knob
Bar knob - A four-posted knob (typically attached to the end of a threaded rod) used for tightening/clamping by wedging a prying bar between the posts for leverage to impart rotation of the knob.
Silke Blumbach
Local time: 16:34


Return to KudoZ list

Changes made by editors
Jan 14, 2008 - Changes made by Silke Blumbach:
Created KOG entryKudoZ term » KOG term

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search