Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.
You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
16:12 Apr 30, 2008
This question was closed without grading. Reason: Other
English to German translations [PRO] Bus/Financial - Finance (general) / Financial Roles/ Neue Produkte
English term or phrase:Satzverständnis
Validate volume projections are from the latest 5 year Strategic Plan (AMDIS), or if opt to use the latest forecasted volumes provide reconciliation to latest 5 year Strategic Plan.
Ich versteh den Satz nicht :-(
Sollte das nicht eigentlich heißen "Valdiate "if" volume projections? Ist "Volume" hier Umsatz?
Agree with Uta's suggestion, "Validate *that* volume projections are.... , or if *you* opt to use the latest forecasted volumes, provide ..... Im Prinzip eine Entweder-Oder-Aufforderung. Der Telegram-Stil erschwert unnötig das Verständnis.
• Collect cost data for selected configuration(s) and report amounts for material, labor, freight, and overhead for the total unit as well as each part within the identified bill of materials – establish baseline figures
• Provide latest cost estimate updates to all levels of team weekly, including changes in spec cost
• If weekly updates are not possible due to system limitations, provide updates at regular intervals, definition of regular intervals to be established by team at beginning of project
• Communicate all cost updates to engineering
• Provide updated margin targets reflecting any changes in rollup of current cost estimates
• Elevate to Corporate Finance any impacts to sister XXX Mfg. plants
• Identify warranty assumptions
• Validate volume projections are from the latest 5 year Strategic Plan (AMDIS), or if opt to use the latest forecasted volumes provide reconciliation to latest 5 year Strategic Plan
• Ensure adherence to capitalized asset policies
• Confirm three competitive quotes have been received for any major purchases
• Prepare financials for CER
• Provide financial information for scorecard updates at regular intervals
• Track all project costs
Im Grunde eine "To-Do Liste" für den Produkt, bzw. Projektmanager!