KudoZ home » English to German » Materials (Plastics, Ceramics, etc.)

dedrossing pocket


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
12:06 Mar 23, 2007
This question was closed without grading. Reason: No acceptable answer

English to German translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Materials (Plastics, Ceramics, etc.) / glass manufacturing
English term or phrase: dedrossing pocket
Es geht um eine Anlage zur Herstellung von Glas (Floatglas).
In einer Liste mit Bestandteilen dieser Anlage steht "2 Motorized dedrossing pocket. (labelled 1856-DDP L, DDP R)"
Ich glaube, diese "dedrossing pockets" gehören wie die "dross box" (siehe meine vorherige Frage) zum Zinnbad.
Weiß jemand den deutschen Fachausdruck?
Vielen Dank!
Katrin Lueke
Local time: 22:10


Return to KudoZ list

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search