German translation: Anreiz/Beweggrund/Motivation für (die) Verordnung
Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.
You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
15:18 Oct 29, 2006
English to German translations [PRO] Medical - Medical: Pharmaceuticals / Fragebogen
English term or phrase:motivating to prescribe
Auf einem Fragebogen über Medikamente (mal wieder so ein toller Text). Wie könnte ich "motivating to prescribe" und "motivation to prescribe" übersetzen?
- Most credible
- Most **motivating to prescribe**
- Most differentiates Product X
- Most relevant to your practice
- **Motivation to prescribe**
- Relevant to your practice
- Provides unprecedented simplicity in the management of at-risk patients
- Simplifies the protection of patients from thromboembolic events
- Optimizes protection of patients from thromboembolic events
- Dependable choice for patients at risk of thromboembolic events
- Confident choice for patients at risk of thromboembolic events