German translation: Ich *will* Dich / Ich will *Dich* / Ich *brauche* Dich / Ich brauche *Dich*
Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.
You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
GLOSSARY ENTRY (DERIVED FROM QUESTION BELOW)
English term or phrase:
I want you
Ich *will* Dich / Ich will *Dich* / Ich *brauche* Dich / Ich brauche *Dich*
Explanation: The question is simple, however, the context may be slightly different:
1. Ich *will* Dich (has been already suggested);
2. Ich will *DICH* (you and nowbody else!);
3. Ich will *nur DICH* (you are the only one!);
4. Ich *brauche* Dich (I need you);
5. Ich *liebe* Dich (I love you, perhaps you want to say this?)
So what you choose, also depends on what you want to tell him!
Only you know;-)