KudoZ home » English to German » Printing & Publishing

extractor plenum

Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
14:44 Apr 27, 2005
English to German translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Printing & Publishing / quickbake oven
English term or phrase: extractor plenum
weiss jemand wie der genau bei einem druckplatten-einbrenner heisst?
United Kingdom
Local time: 03:12


Return to KudoZ list

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search