KudoZ home » English to German » Printing & Publishing

scrub roller

Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
09:20 Oct 8, 2004
This question was closed without grading. Reason: Answer found elsewhere

English to German translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Printing & Publishing / plate processor
English term or phrase: scrub roller
es geht um rollen/walzen in einem plattenprozessor, aber wie heissen die scrub roller auf deutsch?
United Kingdom
Local time: 14:09

Summary of answers provided
Derek Gill Franßen

Discussion entries: 1



4 hrs   confidence: Answerer confidence 2/5Answerer confidence 2/5

See: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=schrubbwalzen

Derek Gill Franßen
Local time: 15:09
Native speaker of: English
PRO pts in category: 33
Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)

Return to KudoZ list

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search