KudoZ home » English to German » Tech/Engineering

two more metalworking questions


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
23:02 Jan 30, 2002
This question was closed without grading. Reason: No acceptable answer

English to German translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering / Metalworking
English term or phrase: two more metalworking questions
I am looking for "pattern-layered" and "shaped section". The terms appear as follows:

Wire on former - annealed, 2.0 - 4.0 mm diameter, pattern-layered. (Could this be a Prägung?)

Shaped section - available in coil for selected alloys and sizes. (Could this be Profilformstahl?)

xxxKristina M
Local time: 19:07

Summary of answers provided
4Muster-/Schablonenschicht; geformtes ProfilxxxDaruma



7 days   confidence: Answerer confidence 4/5Answerer confidence 4/5
Muster-/Schablonenschicht; geformtes Profil

hope it will help

Local time: 01:07
PRO pts in pair: 8
Grading comment
This apparently refers to how wire is wound on the former
Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)
The asker has declined this answer
Comment: This apparently refers to how wire is wound on the former

Return to KudoZ list

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search