KudoZ home » English to German » Tech/Engineering

punch down wall field


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
03:12 Nov 29, 2000
English to German translations [PRO]
English term or phrase: punch down wall field
Any common German term for this type of "Anschlussfeld"?

"Using a standard 25 pair cable, you can connect Avaya R300 to a 110 punch down wall field."
Detlev Rybotycky
Local time: 02:06


Return to KudoZ list

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search