Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.
You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
04:30 Feb 27, 2000
English to German translations [PRO] Tech/Engineering
English term or phrase:6" head wafer fab
context: marketing memo for a company that developed a new backup solution for PC. unfortunately, the direct context is not too helpful:
A new company with a world class technology...
• Advanced Digital Recording
• $100 million R&D investment by Philips Electronics
• 47 patents (including patents pending)
Completing the world class foundation...
• $50 million from ‘Blue Chip’ investors
• 325 people
• 6” head wafer fab
• Significant marketing launch budget
• Experienced management team
• World class partners