KudoZ home » English to German » Textiles / Clothing / Fashion

the major part of the contour


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
08:27 Jul 25, 2005
This question was closed without grading. Reason: Other

English to German translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Textiles / Clothing / Fashion
English term or phrase: the major part of the contour
Hier geht es noch einmal um Webmaschinen:
The sand-roll is a rough roll with a high-friction surface, around which the fabric is wound for the major part of the contour, so that the fabric is pulled further up when this roll is turning.
Local time: 23:34

Summary of answers provided
3Hauptteil/groessere Teil der Kontur/Umriss/Form
Marc Heinitz



55 mins   confidence: Answerer confidence 3/5Answerer confidence 3/5
Hauptteil/groessere Teil der Kontur/Umriss/Form

see LEO:

should help


    Reference: http://dict.leo.org/?lp=ende&lang=de&searchLoc=0&cmpType=rel...
Marc Heinitz
Local time: 23:34
Native speaker of: Native in GermanGerman, Native in EnglishEnglish
Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)

Return to KudoZ list

Changes made by editors
Jul 25, 2005 - Changes made by Steffen Walter:
Field (specific)Engineering (general) » Textiles / Clothing / Fashion

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search