KudoZ home » English to German » Textiles / Clothing / Fashion

articulated crown


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
18:44 Sep 11, 2007
English to German translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Textiles / Clothing / Fashion
English term or phrase: articulated crown
This is from a bulleted list of descriptions of a certain type of hat, a type that an adventurer would wear, I guess. Some of the other terms in the list are:
lightweight microfiber poplin construction, elasticized back closure, cape for neck coverage - I get the picture so far - but then "articulated crown", now could this be a special lining at the top, somehow foldable?
Beweglich just does not seem to fit, actually, even after googling I just don't understand what is meant.
Thanks for any suggestions.
Evi Wollinger
Local time: 02:41

Discussion entries: 4


Return to KudoZ list

Changes made by editors
Sep 12, 2007 - Changes made by Steffen Walter:
FieldOther » Tech/Engineering

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search