|English to Greek translations [PRO]|
Education / Pedagogy
|English term or phrase: Enrichment |
|1. PROFILE OF COURSES.|
The emergence of ICT tools of multiple capabilities has increased the possibilities of using technology as a powerful medium in different paths of life. New technologies offer not only easy access to vast amount of resources, flexible lifelong learning and educational opportunities, but also new ways of interaction and communication as well as building online learning communities. KEK ELTA provides ICT-supported courses for almost 5 years now. The organisation’s various training programmes were developed in such a way so as to provide support of the employees and the enterprises, throughout their working years, and enable them to respond to the rapidly changing global environment. More specifically: -
* Programme A: Basic Personnel Training – Basic knowledge and skills required for the personnel’s effective performance of their duties. Creation of the necessary background for their development within their workplace;
* Programme B: Professional Education of Executives – Development of executives with a dynamic background in specific scientific/professional fields as well as professional skills in handling operational issues within their enterprises;
* Programme C: Professional Specialisation of Executives – Creation of professional executives in specialised fields of their professional category, which constitute their main duties within their enterprises;
* Programme D: Development of Administration Executives – Development of administration executives who develop management skills, leadership and obtain comprehensive knowledge of their organisations; and
* Additional Training of Administration Executives – ***Enrichment*** of administrative executives for their development in higher and highest ranking scale by obtaining the necessary background for an overall perception of their organisations.
With reference to ICT-supported lifelong learning KEK ELTA strongly believes that ‘training is a company’s tool to achieve change’. The subjects of training programmes (Management, Marketing/Sales, Logistics, Finance, Human Resources Management, Quality, Work Administration, Computer courses, etc) are approached by original yet modern methods (experiential methods, on-the-post training, role playing etc) that are constantly renewed and adjusted to current developments aiming to upgrade and enrich the knowledge and skills. In other words, the main type of ICT-supported courses offered by KEK ELTA is that of blended learning (i.e. distance learning and face-to-face learning).
The trainees are expected to use a computer at the facilities provided by the organisation, whereas the main methods and tools used by KEK ELTA in distance learning include, inter alia, websites for downloading materials (e.g. documents, articles, etc), sending material through the post and CD-ROMs. In this context, it is expected that ICT-supported lifelong learning will enable the trainees to respond immediately to the job requirements, become familiar with new systems and methods, communicate and cooperate more efficiently within their working environment.
Selected response from:
Local time: 18:17
|Ευχαριστώ και πάλι.|
4 KudoZ points were awarded for this answer
4 mins confidence: peer agreement (net): +3
| Nektaria Notaridou|
Local time: 18:17
Works in field
Native speaker of: Greek, English
PRO pts in category: 32
KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.
Search millions of term translations