KudoZ home » English to Greek » Mechanics / Mech Engineering

Professional pulsating sprinkler

Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
17:41 Sep 6, 2008
This question was closed without grading. Reason: Answer found elsewhere

English to Greek translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Mechanics / Mech Engineering / Sprinkling equipment
English term or phrase: Professional pulsating sprinkler
A type of a sprinkler. It looks like this: professional pulsating sprinkler
Krzysztof Laskowski
Local time: 15:02

Discussion entries: 1


Return to KudoZ list

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search