Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.
You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
* NIFLA / NEHEDAR - for male
* NIFLA-AH / NEHEDERET - for female
you can also use - \"MAKSIM\" (man) / \"MAKSIMA\" (woman) - which is charming.
2) for \"beautiful\":
* NA-EH - for a man
* YAFE - for a man item/thing
(you can use \"yafe\" for a man but it is not the best - same as you wouldn\'t use in english \"beautiful\" for a man)
* YAFA - for a woman
3) the Hebrew word \"YEFEFI-YA\" (for woman) or \"YEFEFE\" (for man) is used only when someone is very very very (!)beautiful or very veru handsom
4) the word \"CHATICH\" (man) or \"CHATICHA\" (woman) - is a slang Hebrew word for beautiful.